Poly-Chemcure PC-1820 Resin is used as a binder for Color Quartz, metallic pigment, vinyl chip, seed ins, slurries and decorative toppings. PC-1820 is also used as priming concrete surfaces, to bond Epoxy Resurfacers and Overlayments such as epoxy grouts, mortars, toppings, slurries, seed-ins, and power troweled floors. PC-1820 also used as a primer on concrete under high performance epoxy coatings and linings, such as CM-15, PC-500, PC-555, PC-590 and PC-1850. PC-1820 also used as a primer for CT-352 Polyester Polyurethane.Ideal as sealer coat for new or old concrete surfaces to help prevent penetration of water and chemicals and the effects of freeze/thaw cycles. PC-1820 helps prevent spalling, deterioration and the dusting of concrete. Ideal for warehouse floors, kitchens, restaurants & bars, automotive floors, schools & universities, garages, office buildings, hotels, and any other commercial, retail or residential application.
1. Fast Cure rate
2. Excellent adhesion to concrete and masonry surfaces
3. 100% solids formula eliminates any strong solvent odors
4. Excellent “anchor” coat for Epoxy Toppings and Overlayments
5. Helps eliminate dusting of concrete.
6. Excellent as a sealer for warehouse production floor areas. Excellent blush resistance.
7. Designed as a binder for Metallic Color Quartz and other decorative floors.
8. Penetrates and fills small voids and hairline cracks
9. Higher coverage rates provide lower cost per square foot
10. USDA Approvable for food processing plants.
11. Good chemical resistance.
12. Used as a sealer over seamless and decorative floors
SA-17, S-74 Reducer
20-30 minutes @ 75ºF
1604 sq. ft. per gallon RECOAT TIME @ 75ºF: 12-24 hours @ 1.0 mil DFT
Roller, Squeegee, Trowel
80-200 sq. ft. per gallon, depending upon surface porosity (8-20 mils DFT)
50°F – 100°F
1 year minimum
2:1 by volume
3 gal Kits, 15 gal Kits